Victoria and Albert halls are situated at Station Square in Ballater. The building was originally gifted to the Ballater community by Oleander Gordon. Albert Hall opened in 1874, followed by Victoria Hall is 1895. Refurbishment on the venue took place between 1984 and 1987, and was re-opened by Her Majesty the Queen.
Victoria and Albert Hall, Station Square, Ballater, AB35 5PQ