St Andrew’s Cathedral is the Scottish Episcopal Church which unites and brings together people from North East Scotland and the Northern Isles of Orkney and Shetland. The cathedral was designed by Archibald Simpson and opened in 1817. The old halls within the church were developed into workshops and galleries, with association of Peacock Printmakers. The church also has an in-house choir and regularly hold music concerts.
St Andrew’s Cathedral, 28 King Street, Aberdeen, AB24 5AX